Building Hydraulics Services
Managing water usage in Australia is becoming an increasing area of focus for governments, businesses and homeowners. STA Consulting Engineers’ building hydraulics services draw on many years of experience in residential, commercial and school projects, delivering designs for our clients that are simple, cost effective and functional.
Every project presents its own unique combination of challenges to our hydraulic designers. STA’s team devotes a good deal of time towards ensuring that the hydraulic principles of the site are well understood, adding real value for builders and home owners at this crucial early stage of the building project.
Design Services include:
- Rainwater harvesting
- Sanitary plumbing and drainage
- Liquid trade waste
- Portable and non-portable water reticulation
- Hot water and warm water systems
- Energy efficient and solar hot water heating
- Water efficient designs
- Consumer gas services
- Commercial fire hydrant and hose reel design.